Friday, May 18, 2012

Where does the time go!?

I'm beginning to wonder that out alot. It's like I wake up, do some chores, eat, check dailies, and then scan some stuff and work on helping ma out. 8|

Welp-where am I going to find time to just plonk down and grind hours for either tweaking comic stories or just the school's weekly animation exercises!?

The highlight of the day I guess is that my aunt spontaneously just called me and treated me out to a steak dinner- apparently my ma didn't like me not having anything to eat* while she and my sis where in SF so called my aunt to feed me. Oh well.


*By not having to eat meaning nothing readily available and cooked for me. Which isn't horrific since 1) tons of leftovers 2) I can cook, but ma is being ma, haha. She don't want none of her kiddies left out of anything when it comes to food.

Tomorrow's first online workshop class- 80 must try and wake up early!

No comments:

Post a Comment